Quite a few of my maker kits come from materials/tools I got for programs but didn't want sitting in the closet, only to be used a few times a year!
I have a very popular magnet science program I do for Mad Scientists Club occasionally and this goes along with that.
The magnet set doesn't last forever, but it's inexpensive and easy to replace. I don't put all the consumables in every time, it's just a list of some things that might be included.
- Experiments with magnets (pb): 9780531266458
- Electricity and magnets (pb): 9780753467848
- Toysmith Mighty Magnet set from Amazon
- Magnetic wands from Discount School Supply
- magnets - buy in bulk from Discount School Supply
- misc. things for experiments - some magnetic and some not
- dixie cups for magnet robots