Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Maker Kit: Sew More Fun

This is the second sewing kit I made and the simplest. It's basically a book, scissors, and needles. I'm planning to get some little magnetic boxes for the needles - I've been keeping them in a piece of felt!

I supply most of the consumables from leftovers from my own sewing stash, but I also have stuff donated or left over from work programs. I promote the sewing kits after I do sewing workshops and they generally circulate briskly.








Kit includes:

  • Sewing School: 9781603425780
    • This is a spiral-bound book which originally included patterns - the patterns went missing though.
  • Good scissors, needles, needle-holder
Consumables
  • thread, yarn, ribbon
  • quilt squares
  • scrap fabric
  • buttons



No comments:

Post a Comment