The sewing kits are the most popular and users specifically asked for patterns. I've also invested in more big pieces of fabric.
I supply most of the consumables from leftovers from my own sewing stash, but I also have stuff donated or left over from work programs. I promote the sewing kits after I do sewing workshops and they generally circulate briskly.
- Sewing School: 9781603425780
- This is a spiral-bound book which includes patterns. I removed all the patterns, made copies of the smaller ones, and ordered a big roll of tracing paper online to make copies of the bigger ones. I plan to make this a volunteer project.
- Good scissors, needles, needle-holder
Consumables may include some or all of the following
- thread, ribbon, lace, buttons
- scrap fabric, large pieces of fabric